Hypertension wishes you a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

When I'm senile and incontinent in a few more decades, I would sit my grandchildren down and tell them that I once used to be in a boy band and they will take turns laughing at me and calling me a fag. But ah, those were some fun times, haha.

I don't even remember who came up with the name, but it's probably me because I'm always so witty and creative. Since we were based on the pop group Tension and we were in a medical school, Hypertension just sort of fell into place. Oh there was the other myth where we cause a sudden rise in the blood pressure of the female population whenever we performed but that happened only in obese women so we were always humble and said that it was the lipids and not us. I guess we weren't that excellent and you can pick up the discrepancies of tone and key here and there in the video but we certainly had fun and we most definately entertained our friends!

In fact we were so entertaining that SOMEHOW copycats were almost certainly due; in the form of our female counterparts no less!

But it was all in good fun and lo and behold, they named themselves Beta Blockers. Why? To manage Hypertension.

-_-" sweatdropfromheavenandhell.


Woot. I personally think I look damn stupid in the video, standing like a stone, and David is certainly very stressed out. But whats going thru life without embarassing ourselves multiple times? So here is a snippet of one of our friday nite songs. And a little bit of our trademark chinese hit(Which was completely plagiarized note for note)