Only our mother can tell us apart.



This is my brother who is 3 years younger than me. And for the first time in my life, I realise that I should have had set a better example, a role model if you like, for him than what I've previously did.

He has all of my bad traits and a huge part of me knows that if I did not exist, he would not have turned out the way he is.

He is lazy.

Just like his brother.

Today, it finally came to dawn that the way my brother is treating my parents is the way I treated my parents, and the way my brother talks to me, is the way I talk to my older siblings. Rude and uncouth.

But then again, look on the bright side. BECAUSE to be really honest, I actually have no objections to him having traits like mine. Because, I'm happy with the way I turn out and if anything, if he turns out like me then I'm sure he is on the right path and I have no worries. I just hope he scores in his SPM though.

I've always wanted my family to have more faith in me than the meager amount which they usually subscribe so I must be fair and give him that amount of faith when he wants it. When they tell me to study harder, I told them just trust me. AND if I want that trust from people, then I must be willing to spare some in return. GG.