I THINK I have bipolar disorder.

Or I could be wrong.

Or not.

On a totally irrelevant note, something from my past has come back to haunt me.I thought that I had left them back home for good but it came upon me again like a horny rabbit on a cold winter's night. My sleeping problems are back.

I wouldn't go to extent as to the mechanics of my problems but just bear in mind that they are not good. Chemotherapy might be key but for now I would need to resort to gritting my teeth and baring my will. If things turn uncontrollable, then I would have no choice but to seek professional help hoping against hope that I can seek out people with whom I share the same plague of sleeping problems. I need to be strong, friends if you see me, please give me words of encouragement!

Truth be told, I am bitter about it all. Why o why me? But often I hear the wise man say that it is not who we are chosen to be but how be we when we are chosen. SO I shall cease complaining, and accept it like a man.

I need to stop oversleeping.