They say that when the time is right, the sky high, and the moon round, each of us

will know his own destiny in a split moment of truth.

Actually, no one said that at all but my point is that I'm about to enter another phase of my life.

ANyway, speaking of destinies(sp?), Semester5 finals is acoming up.

How's my preparation? Like a dead fish next to a fried fish fillet on a fishandchips plate with fries and tartar sauce. Uncomprehensible.

I managed to draw Manchester University. Certainly this is a great uni and I for one hope that the department did not put a TYPO on my letter such as one that my friend received on his. LOL. Imagine after all that hype, they call me up and tell me, "Hehe, sorry ar... We typed wrongly. Sorry got cure? Teehee..."
But it makes one wonder that if they can get ONE letter typed wrongly, they might just make a similar mistake elsewhere because one person's choice affect the next, after all. So if that person who received the typo did not check up or confirm his uni, then he might just go on making his preparations!
And let's say for instance there did exist a mistake that was realized only when it was too late, what will the university do? Just say, "ok no biggie just go to whatever you received on your letter" ? ANd that, my frens, will put a huge question mark as to the integrity of the whole matching process and civilization as we know it will crumble.


If life is a butterfly, then I'm flying to Old Trafford.