My parents are going to disown me and slap my cheeks red.

Today Prof Paul Chen called me to his office. Apparently I have been reported late "again" for my classes. To cut a long story short, he told me that if I am ever warned again, I would be expelled.

Can you believe it? Sigh. True, I am one tardy bitch but I am being slaughtered here for two occasions. TO be honest with you, I really did my best to come on time ever since I got the letter. But the letter came only after I was late for the 2nd occasion. Understand?

Simply put, it's like a footballer who commits a foul on the field then later commits another one. The referee charges him a yellow card for the 2nd foul AND THEN suddenly remembered the first one and thought that,' Hey that foul earlier was a bad one too, Damn, i'll have to book you for it." Yellow+Yellow = Red. Whistle blows, sent off field.

Truth in check, if he had known that he already holds a yellow card he would be more careful. But he did not(or in my case, has not) which is why he thought he still had space for commiting an offence. To counter this argument, A FOOTBALLER should not go around kicking ppl in the balls or doing bad tackles anyway but sometimes things are unforeseen and life is as such; and that is something we all have to understand.

True, I admit. For a man cannot improve for the better until he acknowledges his weaknesses. But to be shown my first yellow card only after my 2nd yellow card came is inappropriate I believe. Nevertheless, I shall tread lightly from today and attempt to relinquish justice no more unless I am brought under an unjust spotlight again. Can you imagine me telling me kids I got expelled from med school because I couldn't wake up on time? They'll be like "Haha, my dad is a loser. I shall go do drugs and crimes."

Sigh. Sometimes I want to rewind my life and start again as an infant. But then again, 30 years later I might look back and say "Sigh, I wish I can go back to when I was 20.. I would have done and changed so many things."
So if you look at it another way, if those thoughts will occur then I will DEFINATELY TRAVEL BACK to when I was 20 because at this moment when I am 20, I know that in the future I would want to come back to this present moment WHICH I AM IN.(to be a better man?) And it is this knowledge about the future and its wanting to return to the past(which I must reiterate is made possible because of the simple fact that I am here in 2005)that just made me the 1st time traveller in the world.

HOLY MACARONI! and a cow chewing on it. I just owned Einstein.

Was it Archimedes who exclaimed "Eureka!" when he discovered the water volume displacement theory?
Then let the world know that Chia Ming has shouted, "HOLY MACARONI!"

And a cow chewing on it.