Like a fellow once said, ain't that a kick in the head.

So finally my pc came back, and good news: huge format and the fella couldn't back it up. So... lost all the videos and pictures of all the bloody family trips which I painstakingly took. Lesson of the day: always burn stuff into CDs.

Finally, for today will be the last day of my GP posting. I would not daresay that it hasn't been a valuable learning experience, for it has, but 5 days can be a little migraine inducing. Speaking of days, I am only attending 4 because I caught a bloody cold WHICH I'm still having. Blergh. My phlegm came out from my nose. Damn fun to tease it with my fingers.

I'll be 20 soon. In fact, as soon as 2 days. Haha. January 9th. <--

Am thinking of having a birthday bbq thingy at my house but throughout my life I've had these massive phobias.

Phobia 1: NO ONE will turn up!
Phobia 2: The people who turn up do not enjoy themselves!

NOOOOOOO.

I am a bloody noob.

Being 20 is going to be different. The tingling sensation that can only be Responsibility is running through my veins. 20 woh.... Do not play and play. 6million blinks of an eye, and I'm finally going to leave teenhood. Shit, I don't want to grow up.

NOOOOOOO.