Tough luck, cmingo

Had a great plan to take a trip to Langkawi with friends this weekend but unfortunately the Sumatra earthquake shook Langkawi up a little and now visiting it wouldn't be such a good idea anymore. Such trifle matters I face though upon comparison with Sri Lanka, India, and Indonesia.

May the quake be quashed and no tremors nor tsunamis shake the nations again.

Christmas was pretty normal and gay fag Nien is thinking of having a new year's eve party for the IMU people who live in KL. Feasible, I should think.

Speaking of parties, I hope I get my vacation! Let's just go to Tioman damn it. Monsoons are fun. We can go skinny dipping under the rain and run around with our fat bellies. Or maybe just mine.

Oh no, I just remembered. I owe Esther her top logo. Shit, she's going to strangle me. And Yvinne her tshirt. Shit, why why why? I'm not a procrastinator! I refuse to be. At least I know it's Tim who has some blame for the Tshirt as well. Lol.

I clearly remember that at the start of 2004 I made a resolution never to be late again.

To say that I have failed miserably is an understatement.

Somebody slap me.