The little things you discover each day.

PharmacyIMU has a fairly large amount of bloggers. Here I was randomly clicking on sites and I came across one pharmacy student's blog, then another, then another, then another and I found a whole group named IMU Elite. Which is a damned thing because I was bout to name my newly formed IMUWebsite group The IMU Elites. Now it wouldn't be original anymore. :/

ANyway, their IMU Cup spirit is truly inspiring, which is more than I can say for most other batches. I think they deserve the Elephant Cup.

Speaking of which, the clouds of failure have removed themselves off our darkened skyline for we now see rays of hope. M1/03 can possibly win the IMU Cup! With our accumulated silvers and bronzes and semifinals and very very occasional golds, we just might clinch the culminative title from the grasp of the opposing batches. Ownage is a batch redeeming themselves in something else when they lack the necessary ability to own in exam results.

Can the title possibly fall back into M1 hands? Or will we prove ourselves to be, in the words of a particular B.Med.Sc student, wankers like the previous M1/02? The truth shall be revealed.

Anyway, silly stuff aside, I have a new photoblog. But it's not up yet. In fact, it's SO not up yet that I shouldn't even say that I have a new photoblog. Ignore this paragraph.

Damn damn damn, how could I miss the metamorphosis deadline? If you see me in public, please call me the Royal Procrastinator.