I shall conquer Renal.

First things first. Couple more IMU Cup opinions.

Blog 7:I'm a crazy Foxxes fan.
Blog 8:I'm a futsal addict.

And a couple more IMU blogs. Jun Jack, Carrie, Christina, Thomas, Mark and the return of Imperfection(otherwise knowned as The Woman In Tan).


OK, about conquering Renal.

Recently,(in fact it was as recent as yesterday but it feels unprofessional to begin a sentence with Yesterday,) I was slapped in the face with the fact that I was academically ranked in the bottom 30 of my batch. I had failed my endocrinology exam.

Usually failing isn't a big deal. Heck of the matter is, my principle in life has never been to be good. But just to be better. I don't really care if everyone around me is performing damn well or damn poorly. ALL I want is to perform better. SO even if everyone failed, I would be happy as long as I didn't fail the worst.

Call it kiasuness. But I rather it be known as selective survival.

So, the crux is, I'm a loser. Because endo was the one exam I thought I could pass knowing that it was impossible that I could land in the bottom 30. But my theory of failing proved it's effectiveness as I was filtered out among the 170 of us to fulfill her(all evil things, even evil abstract ideas, are female) equation.

So there. THe lectureboys' new vow: To conquer Renal.

Anyway, it's a good feeling to see your room clean. You should go clean ur room right now.

And Ching Ling should read this post: Ching Ling is a carbuncle.

And people beware. For there's a new threat in town. She's the ultimate warrior and believes in conspicously looking absolutely horrid to scare off anybody potentially harmful to her. She will suffer no criticism about her mismatched eyeballs. I personally learnt that the hard way when she zapped me with her sonic ray after I snickered at her.


I will eat ur bones for breakfast
I am UltraGrace.