Well, 5 days of uncertainty is better than 1 night of fear.

So my name ain't on the viva list. Oh well. It's either a pass or an absolute nothing I can do about it fail.

The whole night as I was sleeping, I was falling into and out of dreams. THe common link was that all those dreams revolved around me and the exam results. There was a dream where I had to take a resit-resit for ppl who failed the resit. There was one where I failed and all my friends passed. There was one where I had HIV and syphillis(and was very close to getting the bubonic plague) although I had no idea how they relate to the exams except that during the entire course after contracting the disease I was thinking of taking penicillin to kill the virus. Signs of a dumbass student in any case.

THe happiest thing about those dreams were the ending because in all of them, I had to wake up and come to realise that they are after all just dreams. But even so, in the act of waking up, I had to do so amidst layers of dreams that has been laid, presented, and shrouded around each other. I was dreaming in a dream that was being dreamt in my dream and had to slowly come awake tediously from one to one. Waking up from one, realising that I haven't failed, just to find out that I have AIDS, to waking up and realising that I don't, just to find myself studying hard, to waking up and finding out that the viva list is out. Oh wait, that's the real world.

I'm a victim of Freddy Krueger. Help.

So here I have it. 5 days of uncertainty. If I don't blog on friday, you know what happened.

Speaking of which, good luck Jwinster, good luck Yingster, and good luck to the other two fellas whom I have not found out their names. Ace the viva.(oklar, no need to ace it, just get the bloody pass)

Till then.