I am cursed.

Because lightning almost always without fail seem to enjoy laying its wrath upon my home. I swear I can almost feel the air around me giggle when mother nature has again succesfully managed to fry the fuckaroos out of my modern world.

I've actually learned from the past to unplug my modem. So I did just that, silently assesing on how there's no way my modem can fry again. But the best bit about all this is how nature always seem to find a way, that vindicative bastard.

It decided to fry the whole thing. So now my modem is working because it was unplugged, but my pc and monitor has fused. Woopee. Damn fun.

I hate living on a hill.

Am typing from the e-lab. I hate losing touch of technology. I feel like I'm slowly drifting away from the future, surely but steadily sinking into this desolate backward world where people only use the computer for printing purposes. I'm becoming my parents!

ANyway, it's been a busy week. Mother's day. Selling flowers whole week so that people can get something beautiful for their mom but ended up not getting anything for my own. I'm a loser bounded by ironies.

By the way, I think this is the phase of my life where I finally get everything back in order. NEed to muster discipline or else I'll fail in everything and anything that I do. I can't afford to oversleep again. THe next time I oversleep, I'll die. I really will. My friends will hate me and my hair will fall off(gasp! anything but that, the window to my soul!!!). I'll soon lose respect even from my dogs and ferrets will shit on me.

Wait a minute, ferrets are shitting on me. ARgh, my life is a mess!

I hate exclamation marks!!! It makes me look stupid and unprofessional.

Seriously, I wish I had half as much discipline as half of the people of half my batch. But no point whining. Cause I hate whiners. They do nothing but whine all day and get nothing done.