Bali is in Indonesia.

The trip wasn't too bad. Better than average, I shall say. But too bad the sucka thingy only gave us half a day of beach.

FOr most of you who think of Bali as just sea and sand, then you're plain owned. I spend 3/4 days looking at temples and shopping and a measly 35 minutes in the ocean(scuba diving!). Which reminds me btw, that I'm one dive more experienced than my scuba mates now! LOL! Dunno about the rest of Bali but that reef which I visited can't even come close to Tioman reefs in terms of diversity and colours. HOwever, highlight of the dive was when the divemaster grabbed a puffer fish by its tail, held it carefully in his hands, and made it panicky so it puffed up just like in Finding Nemo.. LOL! damn cute little puffball with durian spikes. Must remember to torture more fishes the next time. Suprisingly btw, I find that most divers don't have that enviromental conservative consciousness in them. I mean, seeing that divemaster agitate that fish for fun just made me go like. Woah. So this is the real world.

Oh yes, I have been pwned thoroughly btw.

AND here's how it went: We just reached home from the airport... Everything was fine.. The normal 'I'm tired so bug off' moods from both parents.... and I decided to ask my mom if she could find my ring in her suitcase. Now that ring, when I was in Bali, I handed it to my dad to pass it to my mom(at least that's what I remembered).... and he said that he dumped it into the bag. So fine, let me search the bag. Nthg. So he said,"Well, I just dumped it in, so it must mean that you didn't giv...." But I cut him off and spoke in a slightly louder-but-close-to-a-shout tone," NO, I AM HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THAT I GAVE IT TO YOU." He got pissed cuz he thinks I'm damn rude, which I was, but at that time I was very sure I handed it to him which was why I got so cocky. He said that if I found it elsewhere I had better apologize to him. In my heart, I was like, 'Hmph, yeah, whatever.'

ANyway, yep, they found it elsewhere. In my bag of all places. Story was, I did keep it. BUT I was under the wrong impression that I handed it to him. SO basically, my mistake.

And I was damn cocky. And I exclaimed in that slightly louder-but-close-to-a-shout tone that I was A HUNDRED PERCENT sure. And now I have to apologize.

Ouch, ego pecah.

THings like this just make me reflect on how.... impatient, childish, and stubborn I am. Sigh.

If my sister comes in later to nag me on how it was my fault bla bla, I'll just uppercut her in the jaw.

Speaking of sisters, she reads my blog! Shit. How the hell. But she actually thinks that it's good! Lol. Hahaha. Oh I was just thinking that from now on, whenever I receive a praise, I shall not deny it because it's rude and can be taken as a sign of egoistical behaviour(because proud ppl like to look humble), but neither shall I bask in it till it becomes overly unaccepted. So, thx for the compliment. It's flattering but I'm not too sure it's that good.


Let's move on to lighter things. Chien Yin, I think you're damn lazy. Haha. You actually copied and paste the comment you gave here previously just because you're lazy to type it out again. Haha. You amaze me.

Suicidal thoughts.

Have you had any?

What does it feel like to want to die? How far can one be pushed? How high are your limits?

I think for every morning that I wake up and I find my heart still beating, my lungs still breathing, my brain still working, and my friends, siblings, and parents alive, I want to thank God for my life for it is still wonderful.

But sometimes, I do not for I falter and feel that I don't deserve this or that. And I'm missing this or that in my life still. I get yoked with the failings of men. Sigh.

Nvm.

ANyway, I'm sleepy. So I'm going to sleep now. Anyway, I want to have an english name. How's Jeremy? Or check this out, Damien. Woah. Sexy like hell. But can I pull it off? Lol. I think I'll just call myself Valentino. It's damn me.