Merry New Year 2004 wannabe english

Well, here it goes.

New Year Resolutions 2004:


1. Never ever be late for anything anymore.
2. Don't talk so much anymore.
3. Try to instill responsibilities in myself, such as studying properly and washing dishes.
4. Be a good person i.e. no more irritating ppl just for the fun of it.
5. Dress better.
6. Stop PROCRASTINATING my life away.
7. Save enough money to buy a ferret.


And all prioritized in that order.


Unlikes previous years, this year I'm seriously intent on changing myself for the better. Why? I'm turning 19 soon. Damn, I'm old! Noooo000ooO.

If there ever is an age to embrace adulthood, I think being 19 should be the perfect time to do so. I cannot be this fella who no one takes seriously anymore. It's time to, and as hard as it is for me to say it, grow up.

New year's eve was fun btw. Had good fun with friends. Being as hard as it is already to keep in touch with everyone, I'm pretty grateful that at least I could spend these few days with most of them. Ah, 'tis de tragedy of life.

Annnnnnnnd just when I thought that my hopes were crushed: lol

I can't stand being a med student with all its little complications here and there because I don't believe that I was meant to be a doctor. However, part of my resolutions this year is not to judge life the way it wasn't meant to be judged. As a wise man once said a very long long time ago... It is not who we are chosen to be, but how be we when we are chosen.

Morality. What gives a man the right to squeeze a woman's ass? Tsk. When confronted with such an issue, what should you do? Be aggressive, demand an apology and risk getting into a fight? Or be logical and leave the matter be because you alone cannot win 20 men burlier than you? At one hand, being the stupid fella who loses the fight and gain nothing. And on the other hand, be practical and not get hurt but losing your dignity for submitting to such scum by just leaving the problem alone.

Such matters make me... angry in a way because it all actually boils down to the bugger who squeezed ur friend in the first place. These ppl should be castrated.

Luck. SO is there such a thing after all? THe more I deny its existance, the more its absence haunts me. Why must life run on such an unpredictable factor? How can life be influenced by something so uncontrollable?

What is l u c k?

Oh, it's that time of the year again. Sometimes I do wish that I had been born at a later year. Perhaps that underlies my secret desire to never grow old. Sigh.

I think it's time to be happy.