A pretty gay

... first day of UNI if you ask me but hey it's not yet orientation though; in which I will hopefully meet more ppl...

Well, this is the point of life where everything changes again, like a static point on the graph where you may either increase or decrease depending on your life's equation.

Unless of course, your life's graph is highly indexed i.e. with the power of 10, and everything is just too unpredictable without a Ti-83 Graphic Calculator which is for sale at a bargain price of RM 250. Interested? Mail me, thx.

You told me you loved me, Why did you leave me, all alone, Now you tell me you need me, When you call me, on the phone...

Anyway, I like chinese songs although I'm a typical banana boy so here's a recommendation:


Zhou Chuan Xiong - Huang Hun

It was sang in the Astro Talent Quest thingy.. this guy's the original singer though...

IMU.. is a very small and sad place for a university. I mean, seriously, is it really an abandoned shopping complex..?


That is sad.

Anyway, gynaes as in the doctor gynaes who do pre-natal checkups... Someone pls answer me this: They are the doctors who deliver the babies into the world right? =/ Or do they JUST do checkups?

Seriously. Depression is lonely.

And gak, Assassin's Apprentice is boring... =( Maybe it's still early, shrug.

Well, a new life. A doctor? Seriously, please... a doctor?! LOL! This is classic.