Eeevulll


Clockwise from the leftest guy: Ben with the closed eyes as usual, Ka Wing with the thickest hair mass, Chwan Ren with the supposedly closed eyes but-turns-out-to-be-his-normal-sized-eyes, Thien Loong with the Peace and gay smile, Nicholas with the glasses and hairyless legs, Chia Ming with the funny and slightly weird looking due-to-running-and-then-sitting-fast-after-setting-the-camera-timer pose.


Anyway, have finally found the perfect free hosting solution. Only one problem. It's illegal, sort of. Oh well, Ben the future lawyer is in this picture as well so he better help me counter-sue or something :)

Just send KW off to the airport. Off to Sydney he goes...
Which reminds me..... that you ppl HAVE got to see this short video clip of Ka Wing's newly infamous Coackroach SKILLZ dance. It's a must see!!! I give it a 10/10 for its abiltity to make you ROFLYAO(Roll on floor laughing your ass off). Too bad it's over 5mb in size. Please request it from me when you see me online, thx.

Oh it's already Valentine's Day. I got this HUGE Valentine's Day Card at Memory Lane and I'm hoping Cindy does not go online and read this before I manage to give her that card. It's supposed to be a surprise =) Well, I'm hoping to spend a quiet evening with my dear, whom will be leaving on the 23rd. Sigh, gonna miss her like nuts.

I have plenty to blog 'ere. Oh yeah, I got into IMU btw. Starting on the 26th. I'm still thinking about moving out but I guess it's a good thing and I will soon. Sigh, how can I live without my PC?

Nerd.

Which reminds me.... Nigel's gonna be a doctor too! And scarily familiar, he's doing it for his parents, very similiar to my case. AND even more scarily familiar, he wanted to do Aeronautical Enginnering, something I was gonna do if I still wanted to pursue my previous ambition. However, I guess in a good way for me, my parents actually last minute-ly allowed me to do what I want. I'm hoping I didn't make the wrong choice though =(
Anyway, here's a little case of bad luck.

I was playing In Between and the pool was large around 80 to 90 bucks. I drew a 3 and a K. Ok, a very high probability to win. Fine, take all. No wait, I better bet what I can afford, JUST IN CASE. So I had like a 100 bucks in my wallet and I decided to call 50 since the most I'll lose is a 100. Note to myself: Never think of the chances of losing, because the next minute you know, you will. Drew a 3. Wha the! Kena tiang sux.

ANYWAY, I just realised that poker can be very fun and adrenaline pumping. Looking for kakis, thx.

Ben has bad luck in gambling. Wait, make that bad luck in everything. However, if you subsitute the word luck with fate, you might be more optimisitic because now it's not just odds that are against you, it's God. WHICH is a good thing because since(in this case) God exists, it means what's happening is Him doing it on purpose WHICH must mean that He is for you but not against you because it is a universal impossibility that God will be against you just because you have a brother named Malcom who is unfortunately not in the middle. Therefore, your bad fate is actually a good thing. Get it?

All the things she said, all the things she said, running thru my head, running thru my head.

Crap, that song is very runninthruyourheadable.

I miss Shades Char Kuey Teow however oily it is.

WHICH reminds me... I just got back from Mainland CHINA!
It was funner that I ever thought it could be, suprisingly. Haha.

Thruout the trip, I was constantly missing Cindy. And dat scares me, because she's going to be in Perth for a long time and I just can't bear it. I've regretted not calling her enough. AND I know that once she is gone, I'll have wish that I could have seen her everyday so since I know I'll regret, I'm going to try to see her EVERYday if I can. Sigh.

If I get a dollar for every new person who visits my page, I can buy a wan tan mee... big one though.

WHICH reminds me, China food is cheap and large, which is good and furthermore, they taste good too. Ok.

I think I'll miss KW. So as a final goodbye...


=")


That's a great dimply smile if you ever saw one before.