Pretty boys are gay(oops, sorry JC)

ANYway, what's with F4? My sisters are watching Meteor Garden 2. Blah. How superficial. If four not-so-pretty boys played the same roles in the same show with the same storyline, there will be less viewers. Gak! Doesn't that say something?


Oh btw, I'm a guy.

Anyway, I like that Singaporean girl who's acting in that show, she's mixed I think, and she's very tanned.

Btw, my mandarin sux but I think the other girl acting in that show's name is San Chai, which is Mountain Vegetable. Sigh, talk about a bad plot.

ANDD.. just had my interview today. Blah, it sucked. Most of the time, I was basically lying about my ambitions and all but I really got cha tou-ed when...:
"So, tell me how does IMU teach its students?"

I wanted to say something like problem-based learning, but said student centered learning instead... When the lady asked for more, I said I wasn't sure... Then..

"If you're so interested in being a doctor, and you're going to invest time and money in IMU, why did you not even read the prospectus properly? Everything is there."

TENG.

"Tee hee." Blush.


Sigh, sometimes I really suck.

YES! Cindy invited me to her house tomorrow! Yaya, this will be the 3rd time then! Haha, happy!

BTW, I have an average of 15 visits a day! WOWEE. So 5 out of the 15 is me..., for the rest...KW, CR, CY, B, N, C, NI, dat's 7... I wonder who the other 3 are... Oh, G, and YL, now, who's the last one...hmm.. ah. -_- Mr. Wandering Traveller! Yay.

Sometimes, I really wanna be read. Haha.

I like being analzyed. Cuz it's interesting to see what ppl come up with.

But IMO, I'm too damn easy to understand. Better add some mystery in me to make myself sexier.

So call me See Am, from now on. Doesn't that sound mysterious??!!!1111

America's Army FUN!

"I don't like half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve", Bilbo Baggins, Frodo's Uncle.

Can someone please explain that line to me? I'm pretty sure it has meaning. My head hurts if I look at words too long.

Btw, I wanan know who reads my site... I mean it's 10 of you right, can't be that hard for each of you to post a comment each right? Pweese? Pweese? Please?

See Am.