*Slaps myself on forehead*

Yep, people do withdraw their hands back in reflex when they come in contact with a hot kettle, but... you actually pull your hand back..., take a second to realise that the kettle has caused you pain, then proceed to throw the kettle on to the ground and stomp it into little pieces... Two minutes later, you realise you've not boiled water and will have no drinking water tonight.

Blah. :) But you're a nice person other than that, and seriously I don't have anything against you! I have no idea why but I call people names as a way to.. be friendly? Uh oh, crap, it's not working. I suck at socializing.. SO forgive me if I've offended you, and maybe I'll consider forgiving you for mocking me. Haha. Erm, that was a joke... uh.. wait...sorry.

Speaking of bad English, urm, we weren't speaking of bad English, but now that we are...
What's the difference between, 'She has gone to the toilet', and, 'She had gone to the toilet'? I should have payed attention in school when they taught past perfect tenses and all those formats. Now I seriously know shit. Can someone give me a lesson of all the tenses? Haha.

And erm, 'realise', and 'realize'?
Is the one with the 's' British and the other American? Argh, help me here!