Grr, some people...

For all his talks of, 'I'm not siu hei', he sure rebutts strongly. =P

Notice that about Ka Wing. He can't really take insults. Haha. That line's gonna throw him off his chair.

"oh... and lemme just put it this way.. all those chia ming bragging about how cool he was...
was really just ka wing... ka wing was the one who was cool and calm all the time...
while cm was panicking and kept damn quiet... like some timid doormouse..
not wanting to poke his nose into MANLY matters...
haha



anyway ... cm, no offence.... just straigtening things up abit... "


Ooosh! Timid doormouse, he calls me! Yeah, just because I did not want to interrupt you because I have no intention whatsoever of stopping your talk and thus possibly embarrasing you, I'm now branded as a lousy nose poker of manly matters. Hahhaha. Snigger. Nevermind, the friendly insults are quite funny at times.

Time to get serious though. Ben's feeling pretty sad. Have weird conceptions on what people think and most of them untrue. Anyway, the Yar Li thing was probably my fault cause I sort of blurted out that you were in the library and now I have a ton of guilt resting on my shoulder(s).

Yes, I've just realised my Chemistry teacher, Mrs.Boon hates me too! Haha, nah, she doesn't hate me. She just wants me to work harder in her class. Nothing like the spite that my ESL teacher has towards me. Also, my Maths 1 teacher? Yeah, she seriously beginning to dislike me. Must be the studying habits.

I love my Physics teacher! He doesn't hate me! Haha. My Maths 2 teacher's not that bad too and she insults me once in a while but hey, that's okay! Haha.

Yay, I have one mp3 on my new pc! Mariah Carey - Always be my baby.

You'll always be a part of mine, I'm part of you definately,
Boy don't you know you can't escape me, Ooo, darling cuz you'll always be my baby,
Lalalalala


Sigh, guess what?

CM's current life: Father's angry at me, sister who's leaving for UK next week is angry at me, gf is angry a little at me.

In a way, I resemble Ben because for us, other ppl's impressions on us are very important and so we are very shy people. We don't really speak out our minds although we think a lot and will rather do something more tedious as long as it's not embarrassing.

I have this fear of being boycotted by people and now, getting three people who are constantly in my life angry at me is just...bleagh.

So now I should..let my dad know that I'm not irresponsible, let my sister know that I'm not disrespectful, and let my dear know that I love her and please let's reduce the tension.

OH MY GOODNESS!

JUST AS I FINISHED TYPING THE word tension, a baby COCKROACH crawled out from under my keyboard! I saw it, plucked up courage, and flicked it away. And guess what? It flew. And landed on my arm. *faint* Lucky thing I shooed it away. Now it's gone.

In case, you didn't know, I hate cockroaches. Well, afraid of is more of a likely term to use but nevermind.

ARgh.