Freaky

What is it actually about ghosts and spirits? Seriously, do they exist?

Did you see the picture in the News Straits Time? I can't remember the page number...but hey, it's one freaky picture for sure..

Which reminds me, a few years ago, one or two, my family went to Canada during the holidays. It was a tiring trip, with bus rides that take up to seven or eight hours.

Throughout the trip, we resided in small little towns with small little hotels. AND on one such night as normal, we arrived at the hotel vey late at night and as most of the group were tired, all of us checked into our rooms without delay. My brother and I shared a room but our mom actually went into our room and .... she 'felt' something wasn't right. Feeling uncomfortable with our room, she asked for us to switch with her and our dad's room. So...

The next morning.. my dad told us over breakfast that something happened in the middle of the night.

He woke up at night, and having no glasses, looked around his room very blurrily. He could make out an image of a lady in the corner of the room. She had braided hair. My dad, knowing it's not human, sort of confronted her, and said, "Who's there?". He told us the ghost floated very quickly towards him and proceeded to strangle him! He could see that the ghost was actually a petite Red Indian lady with the hair and all. So as she strangled, my father fought back and pushed her away. She disappeared.

That same morning as he told us the story, he spoke about it to our tour guide. AND the scary thing was, the tour guide said that there were two rooms in this hotel reportedly haunted. One of them was my dad's room.

The tour guide told the story to our Canadian bus driver.. AND the scariest thing was, he said that a long time ago, a Red Indian lady was raped and strangled in the EXACT room.

Gulp. And my father actually saw a Red Indian girl and he told us that BEFORE the bus driver spoke of the story! So we ruled out him trying to spook us out(which he does sometimes)....

SO I was thinking, if my brother and I did not switch rooms... AHHHH! I wonder what would have happened. Hopefully, the spirit wouldn't have disturbed us but what if she tried to rape me as to take revenge on the world? Ah! And strangle me after that? I can't imagine waking up to fend off a ghost that is trying to kill me. Very chilly though to think about it.

So what makes a place scary..? Is it the...

Ooops wrong line, that came from 'Scariest Places on Earth'.

So my point was, this spirit thing is freaky. Comments!