An accident!!

This must be peak season for accidents.

I finally got into one today, one that involves money that is. So now under my belt of 4 months of driving, I currently have two scratches and a broken bumper(sp?).

The scratches were long ones though..:/ One done vs the pillar in my house and one more in Ka Wing's house vs his neighbour's Kembara! Ouch, that was bad. But hush, just don't tell anyone.

So, the broken bumper.
This morning I was attempting a simple reverse-parallel parking. I thought I was doing well and was about to congratulate myself when suddenly, I see a plant. It was near the front left of my car, and if I do say so myself, it certainly looks like a flexible plant from where I was sitting. So, I accelerated but suddenly, a very, very horrible tearing sound. Yes, my bumper was literally being torn off. By a plant. Which is very strong. And that horrible tearing sound actually caught the attention of a man washing his car, a girl walking to college and a dog. Yes, a dog, which to my surprise actually ran out of a house when it heard the noise, looked around himself, looked at me, then walked away.

So here I was in the car and when the horrible tearing sound took place, along with it, came down the plant which disappeared from view. SO I was thinking, Oh no, I hope I didn't destroy it. To my relief, after a little movement, the plant stood upright again. Perfectly fine. Phew, I thought, enough for the day, this slightly 'slanting' parking is good enough. So, I came out of the car to actually inspect the plant and to my horror, my bumper was hanging loose! The plant was laughing at me! It actually tore off my bumper.
ASDHKAGKAJ!!!!

Not a good day. :(

ANYWAY, there's this girl from my ol' secondary school, and she's now also doing SAM I think, not too sure. Well, her homepages are cool cause of good grafix and designing. My point was, if she did enter the school's webpage competition last year, she might and most probably would have had kicked Chwan Ren's ass. Okay, mine included ;P. Man, I wonder where and how long did she learn her grafix designing cause they're interesting. Jealous CM!

Trials on FRIDAY! I love procrastinating. Btw, did you know that procrastination is like...erm, nvm.

It's time to seriously study hard for my future :(. ARgh, studying is boring.

Why can't the whole world just work along? Farmers can farm, and builders can build, and scientists can science(:/), and postmen can post, and all of them do this not for a salary but because it's their society's role. So then, if you're hungry you can just go to the market and just pick up stuff without paying. Or if you want a new TV, just go to an electronics shop and just get one. It's a perfect cycle where NO CASH is involved. BUT, it can only work if everyone actually perform their role. And we've used the money system for centuries now that if we change to a cashless world, no one would want to do anything because there just isn't any inspiration to do so.

Which makes me think that so many students study hard just because they can secure a good job in the future. Why? Mainly because everybody wants to make money. Don't get me wrong. I want to be a millionare. But anyway how often is it you find someone who wishes to study hard not for the money but for another reason? What? So they can get knowledge? So they can do charitable deeds? Those are a dying if not extinct breed.

So my point is, everything revolves around making money because that will give you a secure life and will provide for your family's happiness. I'm not greedy to the extent of going against my conscience to gain money but I won't be a hypocrite and say,"Oh money's not important. I'm a very honourable person. Money is not the most important thing in the world. I don't care about money because I have good moral values."

The thing is, admittedly, the world today needs money. If you are someone who says, "Ah, money is not important to me." Then don't work hard because you're making lots of money that way. If happiness is the most important thing, and it truly is, then be a hawker and raise a family of six. Either way, as long as your family is not broken, everyone will be happy.

SO my pointttttt is, everybody wants to be happy, and very very subconsciously, we all know that money will bring happiness and therefore will work hard for it. And no matter how immoral that sounds, YOU are actually practicing it in your everyday lives.

I hope someone can tell me I'm wrong. Because I want to know how. It will be great to live life for a truly noble purpose.