On music

Wowie, guess what? I'm actually writing a chinese song! Mandarin to be exact! Haha, this is funny, considering I'm a banana of a sort. Lyrics made by sister =P.
Yup, anyway, friend of mine told me about something called back-masking; a process in which you actually reverse the music. 'Hotel California' backwards is supposed to be... not nice to listen to or satanic. Gulp. But, I just did a little experiment and I've come to the conclusion that EVERY song reversed sounds scary. Don't believe me? Open your Sound Recorder, record yourself singing one or two lines, then go Effects>Reverse.. then play it. Sounds scary huh? Haha. Or maybe it's just you.

And yes, 'Apple Boy' reversed IS pronounced 'Elppa Yob'. Just a useless fact for you.
Oh, try reversing this line. 'skcor gnim aihc'. Really cool sound produced.